stat

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prince Charming

Had a conversation with my best friend the other day where she asked asked me, "So now after all this, I know you said before that you wanted a guy who can put you in your place/won't put up with bullshit. Do you feel the same way now?" No, no I do not.
Now after discovering myself and after re-building myself from the basics, I can honestly say that I do not need nor do I want someone who is gonna be bossy with me.
I need a secure guy, someone who knows who he is.
Someone who has been through life and seen things.
I can't be with a guy who is still a "boy". A guy who has not been through rough times or someone who has only seen their home town or their state.
Life experience is valuable and something I definitely look for in a guy.
A guy with a life!
Someone who has their own thing going on, so he doesn't need to be so focused on me all the time.
I'm not stressed. I will find him one day.
I may have to kiss a lot of frogs, but he will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment