stat

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Magic Wednesday

I could probaby make this blog in to a "I love my friends"- Blog!
But I do, I do LOVE my friends! I some times believe that they are magic!
I find such a happiness with every single one of them, something I can only describe as, Magic!

Today is Wednesday and my favorite day of the week.
This Wednesday, for yet another reason, the premiere of Britney Spears and Will.I.Am's new video for "Scream & Shout". I freakin LOVE that song!
It is fresh and new and it's been stuck in my head for days now! Can't wait!! Only 1 hr left till premiere! Altho it's 1AM where I am, I'm staying up waiting to see it!
It's also, Jenna Marbles day, and for those who know me knows that she is my hero!
And to top if off, nerd waring, Ghost hunters (TAPS). I love that show! Have seen every single episode!
Also had a really good day with Isabelle. She is just wonderful and amazing in every way.
I really want to be her when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment