stat

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friend Crush

Seeing, talking and spending time with my friends now after being away for so long, is like... almost the same feeling as having a major crush on a guy.
All tingly and warm inside. Happy and smiley.
I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.
I'm joyful and blissful!
And it's an awesome feeling to have the change in you validated by the fact that I get along differently with my friends. Some people that I didn't work so well with before my recovery and my move. I get along with SO well now.
And some people that I considered my best friends, are people I'm gonna down grade to acquaintances. I just don't wanna stay "BFFs" with friends that gives me NOTHING in return.
It's not my way to be fake like that. I don't wanna waste my energy on being friends with you, and I don't wanna waste your time when you have nothing to gain with me.

Anyways.
This weekend is packed with spending time with my loves.
Tomorrow me and my roomie will be going out to Bluemoon bar, where her friends cover band is playing. We always go check them out whenever they are in town.
And on Saturday I'm off to Sandras place. Sandra is turning 25, again and she's throwing a birthday bash with a lot of other people. Really looking forward to seeing Sandra again.
Love her dearly and It's always a joy to be around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment