stat

Monday, November 19, 2012

Circus Crusoe

There's this wonderful person in my life.
I don't really think she knows herself how wonderful she is.
She is stronger than most people I have ever met,
and I've met and known a lot of people in my life.
She's been trough things that most people would never make it trough.
She is my complete opposite and at the same time we are so alike.
We understand each other.
It has not always been simple between us.
But after the last year and all the therapy I've been trough,
we find each other a lot easier than previously.
I love her with all my heart and I don't ever want to find myself in a situation when she is not my friend. We look after each other.
Our friendship is easy and simple like never before.
She inspires me to keep being strong and she reminds me every day, not werbally but mentally, that I am not hopeless and that things will be just find in the end.
She is the kind of woman that I would like to be "When I grow up".
A strong woman who won't let anything get in the way of where she wants to go.
I look up to her in more ways than one, and she means more to me than just a friend.
She is family.

We may be a slightly dysfunctional family, but we are family!

No comments:

Post a Comment