stat

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In my head

The last few days have been awesome.
Im really truly loving being back home and spending time with my friends.
Saara, one of the people I hold closest to my heart is amazing!
I laugh like never before when I'm with her.
She is truly an amazing and inspiring person.
I can really be myself around her and I always leave in good spirit.
I don't think I ever wanna find myself in a world where she is not my friend.
Love her dearly.

I've also been spending a lot of time with my good friend whom I went to college with here in Sweden. Sandra has always been one of those people who's always stressing over something, is a little hyper and always gives you the feeling that she has not quite found her self yet.
9 months ago she had a little baby girl and since then she has truly become a brand new person.
She is relaxed and collected and just seam truly happy.
Her husband is amazing and funny and they compliment eachother perfectly as people.
It makes me so happy to see her happy and contect with life.
I find myself getting along with her SO much better now than before too.
Not that we didn't get along, but her "stressing" kind of rubbed off on me before and now.. it's different. I guess it also helps that I also am a WHOLE lot less stressed out and insecure about things.
It's good to see that people change and life goes on.

I miss my two really good friends in Cali.
Sophia, who has been my mentor this passed year.
She is the reason to my recovery so far and my motivation to keep working on myself each and every day. Without Soph, I don't know where I would be today.
It's gonna suck not being able to see her like I used to, but there's always skype.
Jay is also someone I miss dearly. I hold Jay really close to my heart for many reasons.
He is good people and also someone who I can just, be myself around.
He triggers me sometimes when he picks on me.. But I hold nothing but love for him and I miss his stupid jokes and our sushi lunches!




No comments:

Post a Comment