stat

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family

There are so many things in my life right now to be grateful for.
My friends being the main thing.
I look at life in Sweden with brand new eyes and I am loving the feeling of being home and having all my really close friends around me on a daily basis.
It's that safe and secure feeling that I hope every one feels when they're around their friends.
My friends are my family, it's that simple.
I don't have a "real" family, so my friends are the closest thing to it.
And I have a damn good family!
Sometimes when I'm alone in my head I think to my self from an outside point of view.. That if I was someone else, I would be so jealous of me for the fact that I have without a shadow of a doubt, the best friends a person could ask for. I really truly believe that from the bottom of my heart.
They all play different rolls in my life of course, and I "use" them all for different things.
I would do anything for my friends and I try my hardest to let them know that there are something worthwhile in each and every one of them.

 






Of course there are so many more of you that I don't have on picture with me, but know that you are in my heart and I love you!

Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment