stat

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Man in my life

Just got done watching "The Carrie Diaries". I am completely sold.
As a branch in the Sex and the city franchise, It is not ok, by a long shot.
But as a show, it is really good.
I found myself wanting more after the first episode was done, and waiting a whole week for episode 2, is not something I'm looking forward too!

I love sex and the city for a lot of reasons. New York is one of them.
I completely get where Carrie is coming from when she rants about the City.
There is no place in the world that I love more than Manhattan.
I've been to Manhattan 3 times in one year. Halloween, My birthday in may, and halloween again.
I really wanna make it a thing to find myself on Manhattan atleast ones every year, preferably Halloween. It just feels like home to me. I find my way around without trouble. The City has a pulse that I can keep up with without stressing out And last but not least, New Jersey and Clifton is really close by so I would be able to see my friends a lot.
I have SO many memories from New York. Good and not so good.
I don't wanna say bad cause I don't regret anything that happened while visiting NY & NJ.
I am free and happy on Manhattan and some day I hope I can bring my best friends with me and show them what it's all about.




No comments:

Post a Comment