stat

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

All over

Skyped last night with my mentor and soul sister, Sophia.
She always brings me peace of mind. I could probably go on a rant about her and fill a whole blog entry about how she helped me find my way. But I won't :)
Love her to death.

Am waiting for my new extentions to get here.
Have had short hair now for about a month, and it freakin SUCKS!!
But sooooon I will have long pretty hair again.

It's snowing outside again.
Love it when it's snowing and I don't have to go outside.
It's so pretty.
I love my country and all the nature that's around me.
I like Santa Monica too.. But....!
I'm definitely more of a big busy town girl.
Next time I move somewhere in US it will definitely be East Coast.
The best part about East coast, is the different seasons.
LA has one season... Summer. Pretty much.
I want the different colours of the fall, the snow in winter time and the gorgeous spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment