stat

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Overcoming

I'm gonna start hitting ACA work again. Hard core.
I've been slipping a little and I find myself in a fall back.
It's only these passed few days that I've fallen back. I was doing really well.
I guess we all have our up's and down's. It's REALLY important to me to keep pushing and working on myself. I don't wanna wake up in a world where I am back where I started.
Had a chat with my mentor earlier today and she comfirmed everything I was feeling.
She said that when it happens to her, when she has a "fall back", it almost feels like we have to get over the person/situation all over again. That is exactly what I feel like and it's really freaking me out.
All the work this past year and a half has not exactly been easy. Especially not these past 8 months, counting after I got over Jordan.
I know that I have years of theraphy and work to do on my self, and it won't be easy.
But I am a survivour and I will overcome.

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take,
relationships we were too afraid to have,
and the decisions we waited too long to make.

HappyThankYouMorePlease

No comments:

Post a Comment