stat

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ka-Pow!

So.. A lot has been on my mind this week.. And mind you, it's only wednesday.
I have learned the hard way to be cautious about whom I trust and let in to my heart.
I've been backstabbed more times than I can count. I just always want to believe the best in people.
I've hurt people too.. but never with the intention to be crule.. never. I just.. didn't see.
And I have learned from it. And changed my ways.
I had lunch with a friend whom I consider one of the best people on this planet.
She always helps when she can, and even tries to help when all she should be doing, is focusing on herself.
When we get talking, we a lot of times end up talking about pretty deep and serious things.
She told me that she had "friend troubles".
When she explained to me why and what it was.. I did't even know how to respond.
And, I guess I still don't cause it's just that upsetting.
I don't understand, how people who has the honor to be friends with this person, knowingly.. hurts her.
There are not many people like her out there and we, everyone.. we need to look after these few amazing people and nourish them.
Not hurt them and ruin them for everyone else.
It really breaks my heart.
She is going through things of her own at the moment, and I am doing my best to keep her positive towards the future and I try to make her smile when I can.. and for other people to bring more drama her way.. It just..
It makes me want to punch them. Sorry.. Not sorry.
I guess.. I just don't understand how people think?
What they think gives them the right to the things they do..
And if they ever wonder how they would feel if they were the people they were hurting?

I have another friend.. Someone who is even closer to me.. She has also been burned, badly.
Her and I have been friends for about 3 years now.. and I still haven't been able to knock her wall down..
Yet I know where I have her and I feel secure in our friendship.
Her family... They are extremly protective of her do to what happened to her in her past friendship.
Sure, mine and her friendship and situation is very similar to the one she had with the person that burned her.
But I would never. NEVER do to her what this other person did. I don't understand how anyone can.. But obviously it did happen..
The fact that my friend again puts her self in the situation where the same thing could happen again..
Is to me a HUGE sign of character.
I love her dearly and I will always do my best to every day, be a person that maybe one day.. she will let her wall down for.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment