stat

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Everyday

Coming to terms with the feeling of betrayal and abandonment is not an easy task.
Especially not when its fresh and when it hits you with no explanation.
I am still working on this and I am starting to come to terms with it, but there's still a lot of resentment towards that person. I don't think I'll ever get passed that.
And to be honest, I don't think I have to either.
Friends will come and friends will go. I learned that the hard way.

I've had a rough patch for a few days now. Falling a little behind and been struggling with myself.
Had to txt my roomie and apologize for being.. "off".
She responded that she had not noticed anything "off" with me and that I had no reason to apologize.
That felt so good to hear. I don't want my "off" perionds to effect anyone around me.
They are my rough times and they should not have to be someone elses bad mood.
I love my roomie and her daughter. We're like a little family.
I am starting to feel safe here and thats an awesome and rare feeling with me.
Same goes with my BFF, Saara.
I LOVE spending time with her and she makes my days a little brighter. A lot brighter.
Saara and her fiancé have pretty much become a part of my every day.
So much so that not even her fiancé realizes how much time me and Saara actually spend together.
When Saara and I hang out, we don't even really do anything, we chit-chat, play monopolly and watch movies. No need to go out and party or things like that.. we just.. are! So comfortable.
I love her to death and she's one of the best things that ever happened to me. By far.

1 comment: