stat

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Countdown is on!

So yesterday I woke up to some AWESOME news.
The kind of news I wish I could wake up to every morning.
I haven't mentioned this is the blog before do to the fact that the brother of someone whom I have history with, checks this blog for some reason every now and then.
So I try to be careful about what I write.
Even tho it is non of his or anyone elses business what i write in MY blog.
But out of respect to the person whom I have history with, I try and keep private things out of here.
Anyways, back to the subject.
I haven't mentioned or posted anything about the fact that I am a HUGE Backstreet boys fan.
- Yes! Hand on my heart.
I have been a devoted and loyal fan since I was 11yrs old, I'll be 29 soon.
So thats quite an amount of time.
Anyways.. The news I woke up to was that they, the backstreet boys are about to go on tour again.
- Freakin-awesome!
I haven't seen the boys on tour since 2008 when me and my good friend, Jennifer went on tour with them. We Traveled all around Scandinavia and in the UK.
After that I have missed two, TWO tours!
2009 I moved to the US, they started touring Europe, I move back to Europe, they start touring the US. 2011 I'm still living in Europe, they again go on tour in the US.
2012 I move back to the US... what happens.....? They go on tour in Europe.
- Da Fuq!! Not cool, really not cool.
So anyways. Now I am back in Europe and they are about to go on tour again.
So there is no-way-in-hell I am going ANYWHERE untill I have seen them again.

Now, 90% of my good friends that I have now, are friends whom have never seen the "backstreet side of me". I have not been an active fan for as long as they have known me.
So with that said, they are about to see a COMPLETELY different side of me.
Backstreet world is my happy place.
The place I go to when I need to escape from reality and life a little bit and just, be happy!
They bring me SO much joy.
As my friend Jennifer said yesterday, "Happiness only a Backstreet fan will understand."
Nowdays I can't say that I listen a lot to their music.
It is more about my childhood and my history with them. It is a safe place.
A place I have known for the majority of my life.
So it goes way beyond music with them.

I am writing about this as it is what is going on in my life at the moment.
As everything else that I write about. (I don't know why I said that?)
Anyways.. For whom ever is following my blog;
- Beware! There will be some talk about the boys in my blog for a while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment