stat

Monday, March 2, 2015

The most beautiful thing.

It's been a hectic couple of weeks.
Trying to balance work, myself as well as my friends well being.
As always I put my own health aside to be there for everyone I hold dear.
If they, my friends are not doing well, it won't matter how I'm doing, cause I won't be happy.

I'm not happy at work either, it feels like I'm just.. stuck. Like almost in a hamster wheel.
I'm more than ready to move on. I love working, I'm a workaholic but I also wanna feel like what I'm doing is appreciated and that It's meaningful. But I don't.. So I gotta stay true to myself and more on.

To narrow this entry down a little, I'll focus on this weekend.
It's been rather hectic.
Friday the annual After Work with the coworkers. It always gets a lil crazy but always so much fun.
Little Adrian has a boob crush on me... apparently. Cause he can't stop looking at them. "Can I touch them".... NO! You may not. Babe, you need a girlfriend. lol
I was home way before midnight, which was needed as I had to get up at 6am the next morning to attend my little sisters wedding back in Västerås.
I was one of her 3 bridesmaids so needed to not look like.. "The day after". Which I didn't, thankfully.
I was really anxious and nervous about this wedding as I knew my brother, with whom I don't really have a relationship with at the moment, was gonna be there along with his girlfriend and their newborn baby, I have waited, wondered and worried about if I was ever gonna get to meet this little baby. Not being on good terms with my brother is painful, as he, no matter what will always be one of the most important people in my life, that will never change.. so to not have gotten to meet his little boy.. have been hard. But I FINALLY got to meet him and hold him.
I can with a straight face say that it was pure bliss.. The second he was placed in my arms, I just broke.. Couldn't stop crying. Happy tears of course. But oh my goodness.. That baby is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen.. Ever. I'm SO grateful to have met him and I REALLY hope it wasn't the last time.

After the wedding I was off to Örebro to hang out with Jasmi, but to also meet up with this wonderful boy I've been talking to.
Sometimes I surprise myself, or.. rather.. people surprise me.
I have a HARD time trusting people, letting people in and feeling that sense of.. security.
For someone to get me to that point where I feel, calm and relaxed around a boy. It just.. doesn't happen.
But honestly... This one.. There's just something different..
He's just genuine and good hearted. I'm not used to that.
And I think it's only really happened ones before, and that took over a year.
Also, it really doesn't hurt the fact that he's Oh-So-Dreamy.. Perfection if you will.
No matter what happens, I really hope I get to keep this one in my life.
I do need people like him in my around me, cause he strengthens me.
I'm grateful no matter what.

Right now I'm at home sick, but hoping to be back in action soon.
How are all of you doing?
Did y'all have a good weekend?

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment