stat

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Friendship

It's been a week.
Things have been a little bit of a roller coaster. Not that that's unusual, but still.
I'm doing ok with the medical things at the moment. Well.. "ok".. I can't feel my left leg, waist down there's no sense in it which is pretty uncomfortable. But no PAIN right now.

I've had a good day at work today. I'm major crushing on all my co workers, as friends of course.. But it's that butterfly feeling in my tummy when I'm around them.
I truly do love these crazy people, they make me laugh hysterically ever day.
I'm enjoying laughing and being on speaking terms with Johan again.
He's been good with me these past two weeks and it's making me remember the good times we've had.
I adore that guy no matter what our situation and relationship is.
He kept me safe and smiling through one of the hardest times in my life, and I will ALWAYS remember that. Just.. Those warm, kind brown eyes get's me every time.. They make me feel SO comfortable and I forget that any day, at any time.. he can stop talking to me again.
And even tho I KNOW this.. It still hurts every time.
People may not get us, hell, I don't get us half the time either.. But.. Maybe I just have to accept that this, is us now, and I'm just gonna have to take the bad with the good.
No matter what.. He's my friend and I love him.

Me and a few friends are planing a trip beginning of June.
I can't say much about it yet cause kind of want it to be a surprise.
But it is within Sweden and it's gonna be EPIC!



For now, stay good!






No comments:

Post a Comment