stat

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Validation

Just got off the phone with my good friend Anna.
She called just to catch up and the regular girl talk.
While I was in Örebro this weekend we met up for a quick hello, as she also was in town visiting from Stockholm.
She brought up meeting up with me while I was with Jasmi and the magic boy.
She then says out of nowhere.. "I don't know what it was with that guy.. But just being around him, made me calm." I grasped for air as I said responded with a: "YES!!!"
That is EXACTLY the effect he has on me.. I just feel.. safe and relaxed around him.
She continues to say; "You're usually not that chill and I noticed that right away that you seamed so, calm."
And I was.. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed around a boy.
There's just.. something about this one, and the fact that she also felt it.. just validates my feeling even more.
Anna has also been around me and little Johan while him and I hung out, we don't any more, but there was a time when we were really close. She said, "Sure, you and J had chemistry and you had fun together, but this was different."
And it's true.. I had fun with J, but.. That's not what I need.
I need safe. Secure and someone who can keep me calm. Without even really trying.
I'm not saying that it has to be THIS guy, I'm just saying.. I know now what I want and need.
And it's not a little boy. It's a MAN. It's someone who knows who they are, where they're going and what the want out of life.
But like I said in a previous entry, THIS guy.. and no, no names mentioned.. THIS guy.. I hope I get to keep in my life, no matter what the situation.
- He's THAT good.


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment