stat

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I am capable.

Yesterday was rough.
It doesn't matter how well I know that my anxiety is temporary, that "tomorrow is a new day".
When I'm all up in it, It's too dark to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
This isn't something new to me.. I've been dealing with this for years.
The crappy part about it is that it doesn't ever get any easier.
You just gotta roll with it, take it all in to make it end quicker.
It truly sucks when I start letting my guard down for someone, and I end up disappointed.. I get bitter.
And bitter, is not a good look on anyone. And I HATE bitter.. I'm not a bitter person so when I get like this.. I don't know myself and that causes even more anxiety.
And that.. Is what you call an endless circle.
Regardless of this.. I am grateful. Grateful to have had someone show me that I am in fact capable of letting someone in. Capable of trusting someone again.

Don't ever let anyone who makes you happy, walk out of your life.

xo









No comments:

Post a Comment