stat

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It's a good thing!

Things are good. Really good.
I can FINALLY see a light at the end of this long dark tunnel and I'm slowly but surely starting to relax. I know that usually is a BAD idea, but honestly, if I don't get to rest now.. I'm done.
It's been a LONG and steep uphill battle and I honestly just need a break.
People at work even noticed my happy state of mind.
I've been smiley and giddy all day.

It also brings me happiness to see that things are looking up for my friends.
My beautiful friend Hannah who today found out she got her dream job.
She's SO deserving of this.
She has had to put up with WAY more shit that she deserves at this place.
So she'll be working her last day at Transcom this Saturday, I'll miss her terribly but soon I'll be ending my time at Transcom to.
It's been a good run, but things have changed so drastically between me and my favorite person on this planet, so instead of giving me strength, it's breaking me down.
And I don¨t wanna stay at a place like that.

Hope you all are good!







No comments:

Post a Comment