stat

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Toxic

I've changed my facebook, made a completely new one. I've also made a new blog.
That's why I haven't written anything on here for a while.
I'm just fed up and in need of a cleansing. Need to cut all out the drama in my life.
Thing is.. I just NOW realized who and what is causing drama in my life.
It's partly me, of course. How? I'm a very direct person, most Swedes can't deal with that.
If I have a problem with you I will confront you.
I am loud, and I take up space. That is also not acceptable in Swedish culture. It's true, google it.
Google "Law of Jante".
Anyways.. It's also this one person. Straight up toxic. I don't need that kind of poison in my life.
I can't believe I didn't see it earlier, and the fact that I was warned about them.. I kinda have my self to blame.. I just.. Thought more of this person i suppose.


I'm PISSSSSED!!





No comments:

Post a Comment