stat

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#ExchangeEURO2015

It's been a good day.
Got to leave work early do to lack of things to do, texted my sister to see if she was up for some company, which she was, so I headed over to her place.
Got to catch up some and hang out a little with my baby niece.
Had dinner with them all before heading home to do some more PR for my guys.

I love doing little things for them, even if they don't ask me I try and take every opportunity presented to try and help my friends. They're SO deserving of every good thing coming their way and I wanna do everything I can to help them get to where they want and need to be.
Am talking a little with one of the big names in music production to see if he has any interest in working with the guys.. Am VERY nervous about that one!
If this one goes well... It will mean big things for The Exchange!
Sooo... Keep your fingers crossed people.

Right now on twitter, the European Exchangers are lovebombing the guys, wishing them good luck on tour and asking them to come back to Europe soon.
I'm sure they will have America falling in love with them in no time.
How could they not. There guys are magic.
They just better not forget about us over here in Europe!

Anyways, It's 8.30 and I have to be up at 4, so time to unwind, watch a movie and get some sleep.
Hope you all are doing well.
And shout out to Angela for her sweet message today on instagram.
It totally made my day!






No comments:

Post a Comment