stat

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Uuuugh!!

You know what annoys me more than probably anything else in the world. Grownups.
And I don't mean the ones that have their shit together.
I mean the arrogant, childish, judgemental ASSHOLES.
SO ANNOYING!!!
Am on my lunch break at work, and I didn't go to lunch with the rest of the gang because, well.. I'm annoyed as fuck and I'm not the type of person that spreads this kind of energy around.
I'll rather just hang out by my self, try and cool off and chill untill lunch is over.
I'm just not having it today.
Am SO ready for this week to be over now so I can sleep during the weekend, start on fresh on monday and then next weekend off to Stockholm.
I CAN NOT WAIT to get some space between me and this city.

So yea, I have been MIA for a while now and it's do to me working again.
Full time job won't leve me much time for blogging.
And even if it did.. I get up between 4-5am so when I get home from work.. The LAST thing I feel like doing is getting on here and telling ya'll how my day was.
Sorry.. I'm just WAY to tired for that.

Anyways, I'm gonna just, not.. cause I don't use this blog for negativity.. But we all have our days.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment