stat

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Alcohol

Alcohol.. That popular liquid that ruined my life and so many others.
I'm a text book ACA (Aduld children of Alcoholics).
Personally I have a healthy relationship to alcohol, when it comes to my own intake.
But I am VERY uncomfortable being around other people whom I don't know, when they're drinking, or are drunk.
I just can't relax.
Alcohol scares the living *PEEEP* out of me. It ruins SO many people. Good people.
And it's SO easy to get stuck.. cause the road to alcoholism seams to be really fun.
Getting drunk, partying with friends every night.. Before you know it.. You're stuck.
I drink maybe 1-2 times every month.. Sometimes more.. But then it's birthdays and/or other celebrations on the same month.
And even when I drink.. I don't get "hammered". I HATE not being in control of myself.
I'm not a control freak.. But around alcohol, i like to be aware of my surroundings.
I don't think that's weird. Do you?

Anyways.. This is just something that was on my mind this morning.
I hope you all are doing well, and that you are looking  after yourselves.
Cause truly.. At the end of the day.. You are the only person who has to live with yourself for the rest of your life.. Be safe. And be cautious.


No comments:

Post a Comment