stat

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guest Entry - New Year, New Us…

Wow!! So where do I begin. 
First off, I want to thank Lindah for inviting me to write on her blog. 
I feel very honored so thank you love!
For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Lana and I live in Upstate NY, about 3 hours or so away from the BIG CITY that Lindah love so much as do I! 
There isn’t much to do here in good ol’ Albany  since in my opinion its so small and everyone knows everyone else. That’s brings me to what Im here for.
A NEW YEAR, A NEW US!! 
Yes I said it!! 2013 has been a years of ups and downs for me. More downs then ups but I like to remember the good times vs the bad times to keep me motivated and going. All you can do is learn from your experiences and move forward from them right? That’s why I cannot wait for 2014 to begin. A new year, new changes in my life and be FINALLY moving forward. 
Aaaahhh cannot wait!! This is going to be a year for me to remember, I can feel it! 
BRING ON THE CHANGES!! I’m so ready for it!

I cannot wait for March to come. Im going overseas for the first time to Stockholm, Sweden to see my BOYS. 
Yes I LOVE BSB too. Hardcore fan here!  
And of course while I'm there I will be hanging with Lindah and I cannot wait to see her. 
I met her at the Mixtape Festival back in August 2012 and I loved that girl from the moment I saw her and talked to her. She is AMAZING I must say. 
I have to admit I am kind of nervous about heading overseas for the first time but I know I will be okay. 
Ahhh!! Just thinking about it makes me super excited!!

Look at the time, its 6:41am here and I have to get ready for work. 
Wish I could write more but I have to get my butt in gear and start the day!
Happy New Year Everyone!! Here is to a better us in 2014!

Lana 


No comments:

Post a Comment