stat

Sunday, January 5, 2014

US, Greens and Alcohol.

I'm in a good state of mind today. Well.. if you don't count the fact that I'm hungover like a baws!
I went home early last night and was in bed around 1am.
Forgot to drink water.. hence the hangover.

Other than that, I'm pretty good.
Just got off a skype session with my dear friend and old neighbor from Baltimore, Louise and her daughter Nina.
It's been ages since I last saw them and a visit to my old hometown is way over do.
Def making that trip in may when I'm back in New York, even if It's just over day.

Spent last night with my long time friend, Nadja.
We had planned a night out, but since I'm such an amateur drinker, I went home early, like I said.
Ran in to two old colleagues while out, also. Always good to see familiar faces.
This was also my last hurrah before my trip to NY/NJ/MD in may.
No more alcohol. Until then.
Also gonna cut out 90% of all animal protein from my diet. Permanently.
Only with the exception of a glass of milk every now and then, and eggs.
Gonna go all in to reach my goal weight before my trip.

Watch me.



No comments:

Post a Comment