stat

Thursday, October 3, 2013

blah

Oy...
So mentally drained right now i'm not even.. Yea..
I don't understand people questioning me and my choice to stay away from certain things, drugs.
I really se no reason as to why anyone should question it really?
I've said it a million times before.
My issue with drugs is not that I can not be friends with people who use, It's simply the fact that I want to be aware. I want to KNOW. For many reasons, main reason probably that I want to be able to stay away from certain situations where "shit goes down".
It's that simple.
I really have no reason to why I should have to keep explaining myself either..
But people seem to not understand.. so I feel the need to KEEP explaining.
I will never "out" anyone if I find out that one or more of my friends are using.
It's just not what this is about..
It makes me really sad that some people feel the need to argue with me for the benefit of "the other side". Why? I have my opinion on the matter and I feel no need to have you tell me reasons to why my friend/s are using. I DON'T CARE.

I'm sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment