stat

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Emotional Rush

Literally just woke up and had this massive urge to pore some love on one of the best people that has ever stepped in to my life.
This person got SO close to me, SO fast.
With her it's never any drama.. It just, works.
We had this intense period when we first got to know each other.
We went through so much. Good and bad.
This person is Jennifer.
Jennifer was one of the girls who moved in to my apartment in Santa Monica last year.
It was supposed to be her, me and 3 other girls.
It didn't end up that was for many reasons, and in some ways.. I think it was meant to be this way.
It ended up being me and Jenn, moving in with my good friend, Jay in his 3 bedroom apartment, 2 floors down.
We always had each other Jenn and I, and without her.. it would have been hell.
I will truly NEVER forget the summer that we had, and the things we went through together.
It's good to have friends like her in times of need.
I want you to know that I am eternally grateful for you and for the times we had, and the good times we WILL have in the future.
I love you with all my heart and I will ALWAYS be here for you, should you ever need me.



No comments:

Post a Comment