stat

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Awesome week part from...

Friday night.
Have had a fantastic week so far and hopefully weekend will match it.
This week went by so fast I can't even understand it.

My thoughts and questions about drugs and substance abuse in general is still going on.
I guess the more I learn the more shit I discover.
NEVER EEEEVER underestimate my ability to find shit out. EVER.
I've always been like that. I just.. I don't know. I just.. know? And if I don't know.. I will find out.
Loyalty is key in friendship. And with being loyal I mean, trust, support, acceptance and so on.
When I lose trust in someone.. 99% of the time I will not be able to find it in that person again.
It's just ruined.
I have SERIOUS issues when it comes to substance abuse.
Obviously I don't mean that I use. I have a problem with other people around me using.
I went through hell as a child with my mother abusing me mentally and physically.
She was a hard core alcoholic and it resulted in me taking on all kinds of personality traits and disorders. I have worked trough and "gotten rid of" most.. many of these things, but it's gonna take YEARS before I can call myself "healthy".
My friends know how I feel about drugs in my "circle".
I am 100% against in. I will judge the shit out of you if I find out you are doing it.
Because well, I just don't see the point in it, and I don't understand it.
And also because it brings me back to my childhood and that scares the living crap out of me.
People whom I don't consider my friends, I don't bother with.
But the people who know me, call them selves my friends and choose to not tell me about the fact that they use. It's just.. Wrong!
YOU are taking away MY choice to not have shit like that in my life.
Egocentric & selfish are the two nicest words I would call you.
I made a choice to stay away from people and situations where drugs are involved.
And for someone to know my history, and take that choice away from me and walk all over it.
Well excuse my language.. but Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment