stat

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Christmas thinking

I have a million thoughts in my head this evening.
It's raining outside and I'm in one of my "Thinking" moods.
That mixed in with a bit of anxiety, makes for a few good blog entries.

It's the time of year where I tend to get really depressed.
It's dark, cold and rainy and soon, the rain will turn to snow.. Which is in no way better.
And when winter comes.. So does Christmas.
Christmas is my least favorite time of year.
It's the time when I feel completely alone. I have no family.
So there fore I tend to end up alone.
I've been lucky enough for a few years in a row now to have gotten invited to celebrate with friends.
Last year it was with my wonderful friend Nadja.
She took me in and made me feel really comfortable.
I even got to play Santa! Who would have ever thought that I would get to be Santa!?
The year before than I worked, and then celebrated with Angelica.
The year before than I was still living in America. KY as a matter of fact.
So I've had a few good Christmases.
But I always worry every year if I'm gonna get to celebrate, or if I'm gonna end up alone.
I think, me and Sandra talked about me celebrating with her and her family this year.
I don't think we set anything in stone which is why I'm still worried about it.

What are you all doing this Christmas? Has anyone even made plans yet?
Do you have any special Christmas traditions in your family, what are they?

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment