stat

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Forever a bad blogger..

But then again.. This blog was supposed to be for ME, not for anyones Entertainment.
I sometimes even regret the fact that I made it public.
It was much easier to write back when no one knew it existed.
But oh well, not much to do about that now.

Anyways, It's been a while since I updated and a lot has happened.
Since this is a positive blog I am not gonna update on any negativity so let's stick to happy feelings :)
First off, I've moved! Am now living with a FANTASTIC person.
Prior to moving here I only knew her through a friend and we had only met a handful of times.
Turns out we get a long PERFECTLY.
She compliments my personality like no one else and we have a lot of fun together.
She, and living here has contributed to me feeling and doing better than I have done in YEARS.
I am more smiley and happy and just generally more, harmonic?

On a different note, I got to sit down with someone and ask a lot of questions about drug abuse and just, substance abuse in general.
I in some ways, look up to this person.
I guess the main reason would be the fact that he knows A LOT on a subject that has basically covered and shaped my entire life and the person I am today.
The subject being something I know absolutely nothing about or can not understand it if my life depended on it.
So, I guess you could say I feel comfortable, around him.. as he is so... "in" it..?
It's a really weird feeling and hard to explain I guess.. but it's a good feeling.
And I stand in gratitude to him for explaining and educating me on the subject.

PROMISE to update again THIS week.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment