stat

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Friendship & puppy love

Vacation? I guess in my case, my version of vacation starts today!
I'm gonna be house sitting for my best friend, looking after her cat while she is away at my ex friends wedding! I hope and know that she will have a blast and I wish the newly weds nothing but good things.

Next week it's time for Stockholm again!
I'm seriously excited for this one. Gonna first visit my new, old friend Anna!
Anna and I have known each other for years now, but never on a "friend" level, but I think we've found each other now and a new friendship is in the making.
Am also really excited cause while I'm in Stockholm, my puppy will be staying with Patrik.
Patrik is the cousin of my very good friend, Jennifer.
My puppy is normally TERRIFIED of men, but Patrik.. she absolutely loves.
Sure, she's a little shy at first but give her a few minutes and she won't let him out of her site.
She has good taste in guys.. Patrik is terrific and I trust him blindly with my little girl!
Will be good for her to be around him. It's good practice for her to be around a man.

Tonight I will be hanging out with my lovely Angelica.
Angelica and I used to work together and I managed to hang on to her afterwards.
It's pretty stupid to let a good person slip out of your life just cause you had "other things to focus on." Love her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment