stat

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Confused

So many thoughts tumbling around in my head right now.
I'm in a weird state of mind.
I like to know where i have people around me, yea i know.. Don't we all?
And yes, sure we might. But i'm probaby even more so than most people.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that i suffer from pretty bad anxiety.
I don't know and it's beside the fact.

I'm also one of those people who make connections to people and situations, strong connections.
I love people and their life stories.
And people who can teach me about things, become people i look up to.
I love knowing about things. Listning to people.
It's what i do, and who i am.
I never judge people based on their past.
I have a past too. And it's not a pretty one!
I've fucked up royaly, hurt people. So who would i be to pass judgement on someone else?
I just base my opinion on someone from who and where they are when i meet them.
Basically, my heart is very open to people and i trust with everything i am, makes it easy for me to get burned and/or hurt by people.
And right now.. I definitely have burned my self.

I don't wanna close my heart and get suspicious of people..


No comments:

Post a Comment