stat

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Early morning thoughts

Early mornings is NOT my thing.
Ok if I had work or some other important thing I had to do.. But when my only obligation is work... in 9 hrs.. Waking up at 7 feels PRETTY annoying.

Looked out the window after I rolled out of bed to notice that fall is very much here and that I have to wait a whole year until summer time.. (minus 3 months).
Feels like forever!
Between now and then, I have things planned that hopefully will make time go by a Little faster.
I have a two week birthday trip to NYC/NJ and FL planned.
And Soph will be moving to Sweden in January which I am OVERLY excited about!
I haven't seen her for over a year now and It feels all kinds of not good.

On Sunday my love, the star, the wonderful Robin Stjernberg will be performing in my city!
Can't wait! He is such a wonderful guy!
I liked him before I met him, do to his extraordinary talent, but when I realized he had the personality to go with it, I was sold!

On a COMPLETELY different matter, there is a debate on abortions going on on my facebook.
What's your opinion on the matter?
What is ok and what is not ok?
Would LOVE to hear your thoughts on it.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment