stat

Friday, July 19, 2013

PT, FL, NJ, NY?

Good morning, good moooorning!
Woke up extra early today to walk the dog and get ready for the gym.
I have a PT session today so need to be both mentally and physically prepared!
My PT had a tendency to absolutely KILL me!
That's alright, I know it's good for me and that neither she or I would push myself longer than I can actually reach. My last PT session I almost fainted.. Yeaaa.. don't wanna do that again!

It's Friday today.. I have NO plans what so ever... I don't think? Or at least what I can remember.. Hmm.. I'm still really craving a visit to FL this year.. Am gonna REALLY try and get money together so I can go visit my wonderful FL family! Just the thought gets me excited!
The thing with me is that whenever I visit the US, I always wanna go to NY and Jersey... for certain reasons.. It's like.. that "what if" feeling that hits me.. You know... I COULD run in to HIM if I go.. So do I really wanna go to the US and NOT go to Jersey?
I do.. But.. I don't? If that makes any sense?
This time I WILL go to FL tho. I haven't been back for SO long and I really miss my family!


Oh well.. Time to go burn some calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment