stat

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Closure

So.. It's the end of an era when I say that I am done with THAT part of my life.
I guess I've been done with it for a while, but I'm so used to loving him that I kind of just stuck around cause it was familiar... Does that make any sense?
It would to Sophia.. I know that much ;)

I have more important things to focus on than to peddle back and forth to that unhealthy relationship.
So.. I'm done with it.
My focus is far from him and it feels good to be quite honest.
I'm grateful.
I've never really been the person to put myself first before.
But a good friend of mine told me that I should be the most important person to me.
And I guess he was right. Just took me a little while to agree with him.
But hey.. better late than never, right?
I'm doing SO well with myself and I wanna keep my own focus on ME.
I've lost a little more than 60lbs since Jan 28th now.. That would be 30 kilos.
So I'm past half way to my goal. Feels awesome.
I'm gonna try and get rid of another 15 kilos before the end of the year, so that leaves only 10 kilos to lose before my birthday in may!
Watch me!

There are a few things that I would love to write here, but since my blog is now open to public, I can't! It's nothing major.. Well I guess it is.. But, I'm gonna give it some time and maybe in a little while I might be able to share.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment