stat

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Broken Cellphone & (next) Weekend fun!

Waking up to another sunny gorgeous warm summer day!
Loving life when then sun is out.
It's Thursday.. I have no plans today other than to walk over to Nadjas place to borrow her phone..
My phone is dead and will be forever missed. SUCKS!
Have been without a cellphone for 2 days now.. feel like I'm isolated from the rest of the world!
Whatever did we do before there were cellphones?

Tomorrow Saara and I have a PT session at the gym.
I have a feeling we're gonna get murdered!
My last PT session I almost threw up and fainted. Need less to say but, our PT knows what she's doing! 

Really reaaaally looking forward to next weekend!
Friday my gorgeous Nadja will be having her "moving-in-party".
We'll be chilling at her place, then we're hitting the club!
Will be fun!
Then on Saturday I'm headed off to Stockholm to visit my two Jennifers!
I have TWO!
Saturday - Sunday, I'll be visiting Jennifer. M.
She's one of those really beautiful people who just can do no wrong. She's golden, heart and soul!
I always feel like I can be myself around her, she's 100% drama free and always a joy to be around!
Sunday - Monday I'll be visiting Jennifer. N.
Jennifer and I lived in Santa Monica together, along with Jay!
We got really close really fast and we had FUN! We share SO many gorgeous and fun memories from our time in Santa Monica.. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to now days.. But I still love her just the same!

My little sister might also be home visiting next week, Thursday - Sunday, As I'll be leaving on Saturday I won't get to see her the whole visit, but even if I just get to see her for a few hours, that would be enough for me!
I'm SO proud of her for doing so well and for getting back on track and taking her life back!
Love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment