stat

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sunday - Wednesday

The sun is out again!
It's been raining all night and all day today. I guess it's needed after 3 furiously hot days in a row.
I've had a few really good days now, no anxiety for about a week. Thank goodness!
Sunday was spent with my Angel, Nadja and her son, Dylan.
We took a walk to the city beach area (yes, we have a beach IN the city) spent aaaaall day in the sun!
Monday I had some much needed ME time, just hung out, want for a run and painted my nails.
Tuesday I had plans with my wonderful friend, Sandra.
Sandra is one of my really really good friends. She never judges, never questions  and never makes you feel any less than fantastic! Love her to death! We hung out by the pool for a few hours than headed to IKEA for some shopping, ended our day with a BBQ.
Today I've had the pleasure of babysitting Thea's three kids. They are always well behaved and never give me a hard time.
Now I'm just laying here waiting for the rain to stop. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to spend some time with the sun again.

I'm missing my fantastic roomie. She and her boyfriend are on vacation. They won't be home until Saturday.

Well, time to finish up.
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment