stat

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Florida Cravings

Florida. Heaven on earth?
I haven't been back to FL since my first visit back in 1999.
It was and still is, the best summer of my life.
I met people there that would forever change my life, and me as a person.
it's now been 14years since my summer there.. and I am REALLY craving a trip. ASAP.
I'm blessed to still have the wonderful people I met in FL, in my life.
And I'm really looking to go visit them. Soon.
Was talking to the mother of the family, Suzanne, the other day and we're thinking December - January would be a good time to come visit.
The oldest daughter of the family, Lexy is having her first child in January so would be such a blessing to get to be there for that.
Little Lexy.. I still see her as the little 5yr old who helped me to "break in to" Nick Carters house. Ha!
She's all grown up now! Crazy how time flies!
I reeeeally hope and beg to the universe that things will work out and I will get to visit them in Dec-Jan.
December is and have always been a horrible time of the year for me.. Cause of Christmas..
I really don't do well around Christmas.. Spending the day alone.. while everyone else gets to be with their family.. I don't have a family so it's hard.
So, hopefully.. maybe this year I will have something to look forward to when Christmas is creeping closer.

Anyways. Spent most of the day outside today.
Got up early to go meet Sandra and to FINALLY get my baby girl back.
Sandra borrowed my puppy and It's been really weird to not have her around and snuggled up to me when I go to bed. But now she's back and I'm happy as ever!
Took a long walk with her to the dog park and she got to play with lotts of dogs, so when we got back home she fell right asleep. I took that time to go catch sun with my good friend Thea.
Now I'm just laying in bed waiting for my roomie to get home.
Maybe watch a movie later and just chill.

Tomorrow is a new day and I hope it brings me joy!
Hope all of you are well!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment