stat

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Compaints

So I got a complaint last night.
Apparently I have to up my tempo on the blogging a little bit. (Read A lot).
The reason as to why I don't blog that much is cause I hate blogging if I don't have anything to say?
I don't wanna keep talking about the same things and going on and on about how fantastic my friends are. Even tho they are!

Good for my complainer that I have things to update with ;)
First off I passed the first test on my interview for my job. Two more tests to go, and I know for a fact that I will pass them, cause one if a drug test and the other one is criminal record, which I don't have! YEY! The job is for Sweden's version of 911.
I will be one of the people answering the calls.
Am REALLY needing this job as for the fact that I love money and I miss spending like a rich bitch!
Also cause my boys are about to go on tour, and I need SERIOUS money for that!
And last but not least, Me and my friends are going to NY for my birthday next year, so need to save up for that. Cause I don't want it to be a budged trip like all my other NY trips so far.
This time I want money to spend. Shopping on 5th Avenue. Yes Please!

Next week is the boys 20th celebrations! They have been a group for TWENTY years!
I remember every year as a fan.. More or less!
Me and my "team" are meeting up in Stockholm to celebrate and to share memories.
Am SO proud of them for coming this far and STILL going strong.
They are the last band standing out of the many boybands that surfaced in the 90's and early 2000.
And now they have been a boyband for so long, that the trend has circled and come back and we yet again see groups with 4-5 young guys singing together, making girls CRAZY with emotions!
I'm PROUD, proud to still be here after all these years, still just as proud of a fan as I was when they first started!

The week after my Stockholm trip, my little puppy will be with me!
Can't wait to have her!! My own little dog! FINALLY!!




1 comment:

  1. Tack, nu ska jag inte klaga igen (på ett tag.. hehe)! ;)

    Puss på dig, stjärnan!

    ReplyDelete