stat

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Weekend!

This weekend! I can not waaaait for this weekend to get here!
It's a HUGE weekend for fans all around the world and I really can't get more excited about this..
Well, I could.. If I was there in person.. But you get my drift.
My boys are celebrating 20 years as a group.
TWENTY years! This a "Boyband". Practically unheard of!
Many have split up and reunited, but my boys.. My Backstreet Boys.. They have been at it since day one!
Fans in their "teams" all over the world are getting together to celebrate this day, Saturday.
Me and my "team" are meeting up at Jennifers place in Stockholm.
Can't wait to see everyone again and share some good laughs and memories!

On Monday, me and Jenn will find ourselves at the Justin Bieber concert.
I am both excited and a little bit ashamed over this. Ha!
I do love Justin and I think he is extremely talented.. But yea..
Will definitely be a good weekend for us!


 
HappyThankYouMorePlease

No comments:

Post a Comment