stat

Monday, April 15, 2013

Heartfelt

I don't think there is a bigger compliment in life to give someone, than to trust them with your children. At least not to me.
It brings me so much joy to be trusted with someone's child.
I babysit a lot for my friend's kids. I think it's a give and take kind of situation.
I don't just do it for my friends. I do it cause I love it and I think my friends asks me a lot also, cause they know that I love it.
I mean, I can only base this on me.
If it was MY kids, I would rather trust them with someone whom I know love kids, than to someone who would do it just for me as a favor.
Tonight I watched Doris kids for two hrs while she jetted off to IKEA.
Her kids.. They're my little stars.
The twins are always a joy to be around, and then there is little Alvin.
I have a special bond with him. I got to be there from day one with him where I missed out on over one year with the twins, living in the US.
I love the three of them! They're gorgeous and well-behaved.

I spent the afternoon with Mathilda today.
Mathilda is like a little sister to me. I got to know her while she was dating my little brother.
Now her and my brother are broken up since years back, but her and I are still close.
She means a lot to me. I just feel.. At home when I'm around her.
She's good people.

Tomorrow I have another interview for a job. I don't know much about this job so I can't say much about it. But either way.. I REALLY want a job so of course I hope I'll get it.

On a different note.. I have to express my deepest sympathy and condolences to the people affected in the tragic events that are going on in Boston today.
I hope and pray that something drastic will be done in America to sort out things like this.
To many school shootings and public shootings in general really.
How many more mass murders until something is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment