stat

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Game Over.

.... And it happened again!
Officially closing my twitter & instagram. cleaning out fans from my twitter then I'm done with it.
I've tried to be nice and understanding of some of you but it's at the point right now when you're just pissing me off. I've dealt with some of you snatching my pictures off of my instagram, sending messages to my personal friends asking questions about my relationship to the boys, among other things.
I don't get it!! I'm just me! I'm no one to follow, look up to and DEFINITELY not suck up to!
I can see through that shit in a heartbeat.
Befriending me won't get you closer to the boys.
I don't even understand where you are getting all this from.
Even if I could get you closer to the boys, I won't.
It's not up to me to decide who they want to talk to and who they don't want to talk to.
And if I know the boys right, and I think I do.
They will be happy to talk to every single one of you as long as you're nice.
It's sad that it's come to this. I was looking forward to meeting some of you in Germany but right now.. I don't feel like meeting you at all.
I will be traveling with my girls and those are the only people I want to associate with on this trip.
I will keep running ExchangeEurope and Co-Admin with Tess on ExchangersUnited.com but as far anything regarding my personal accounts. It will be off limit.
I wish that you will respect this from now on.

Lindah





No comments:

Post a Comment