stat

Monday, June 23, 2014

Euphoria

I'm in some kind of Euphoric state of mine. It's SUCH an awesome feeling.
Things are just clearing up. I walk around smiling, humming on my favorite Disney movie songs and.. I guess.. Feel like I might even be in one of them movies.
I LOOOOVE my job and the people I work with!
I LOOOOVE my #SpecialFriends and my favorite Norwegian-broken-butt-nut-cracker!
I have a MAJOR crush on all of my beautiful friends and I just feel.. Like i'm breathing again.
It's been a while since I felt like this, I hope it will last a while so I can catch my breath a lil.
I'm SO excited to see the guys in Germany in just a few weeks.
These months since when we first started talking about going just FLEW by!

Anyways.. I just wanted to drop in real quick.
Working late this week so I JUST got home, am gonna watch an episode of Game Of Thrones then SLEEEEP. Am gonna TRY to muster some discipline and get my butt to the gym in the morning before work. Watch......... !

LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment