stat

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bla bla bla

It is Sunday. Where did this weekend go?
Good thing I love my job and can't wait to get back there tomorrow.

This weekend have been good. Chilled on Friday cause i was DEAD after the cruise with the girls.
Last night was Dani's Birthday bash. Was sooo much fun and also got to meet and make up with an old friend with whom I had a falling out with a few years back.
We have not spoken since and it was nice to finally work things out.
She, as well as I have changed a lot in these past few years.
She's had 2 kids since then and is about to get married.

It is now June.. And that means that NEXT MONTH.. I will get to see the boys again.
I am looking forward to this trip way, way to much! Honestly mostly looking forward to seeing Christopher.
I absolutely adore that guy.
Have loads of fun things planned before it's time for Germany tho.
Like in two weeks.. It will be time to see One Direction in concert. I CAN NOT WAIT!!
Harry Styles.. I mean.. Harry Styles... *Swooning*

And as I'm just rambling on about BS now.. I'm gonna wrap it up and leave y'all with some pictures from the cruise with the girls.

LOVE!









No comments:

Post a Comment