stat

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Exchange Backstreet Direction

Soooo.. I guess I've been missing in action for a while.
Been a tad busy with life.
New job, new projects and other fun adventures.

This weekend I was off to Stockholm to see One Direction live in concert.
I've waited a LONG-ASS-TIME to see these guys in concert.
I met one of the boys before but back then i didn't even know who he was and couldn't have cared less.
Let's just say I'm kicking myself for that now. Hard.
I've since then come to understand just how fun these guys are!
Sure.. I love the Backstreet Boys, and they will ALWAYS be my number one..
But Thats all heart.. One Direction is all fun.
I'm not even gonna put The Exchange in the same category as the other two.
First off cause it's kind of hard for me to see them as a "boy band".
They're so different. And also cause they are more or less my friends.
Especially Diaz. I do not see him as.. anything other than a friend.
So I guess you could say.. They mean more to me than "just music".

I've been helping Bama out with some, I guess.. Pre-Promo stuff for the boys.
Gathering info on radio stations.
Happy place for sure. I LOVE doing stuff like that.
I've studied media for far to long not to put it in to use when needed.
Hopefully I'll get to help some more, should they need it. Even if it means little things.. I'd be honored.
I've been missing the boys allot lately.
Maybe especially Aaron. We used to tweet every day before.. now I haven't talked to him in a month.
He was such happy distraction for me to go to when I needed to put my focus on something while anxiety struck.
It's been hard to keep focus and I'm unfortunately back on my meds.
Trying to find something solid to keep my head above water is hard, which is also why I'm so willing and grateful to help the boys out with things.. It keeps me busy and distracted enough to not feel that anxiety.
Hopefully will find something soon to keep me smiling.

Untill next time my loves.. Behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment