stat

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sometimes what you want most is what you're best without.

Three straight days of partying now done.
That's more than I usually party in a whole month!
I wish I could say that it'll be a while before I party again.. But with Christmas and New Years coming up.. We all know that won't happen.

I am getting a little more excited over my coming NY & NJ trip in may.
Last night I spoke to my favorite person in the world, Derek and he assured me that we will meet up as always when I get there.
That made me look forward to my trip more than what I did a few days ago.
I love Derek to death! He is such a good guy and I'm SO grateful that I still have him in my life.
I'm really looking forward to seeing D again.. Introduce him to the new me.
Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment