stat

Sunday, December 22, 2013

No hugs, No kisses

It's been a rough weekend.
For me, for millions of Backstreet Boys fans all around the world, for the Backstreet Boys, and for the family and friends of one of the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
John "Q" Elgani passed away on Friday morning in his home in FL. The day before his 41st birthday.
Q is.. Was, one of the original Security guards working for the BSB.
He was there from the start and we, the fans have been blessed to have had him with us along the ride on and off since then.
He has become somewhat like the 6th member of the Backstreet Boys.
Spending at times, more time with us than what the boys do.
Always polite and always with a smile on his face.
Q was known for his wonderful ability to light up a room.
You'd notice him. If you didn't see him right away, you could hear him.
He was very much like a friend.
On his last visit to Sweden, only about 5-6 weeks ago.. I definitely connected with him.
He complimented me, in pure shock, on the changes I've done to myself in regards to my weight loss.
He motivated me to better myself further, and also complimented me on looking good NOW.
I truly truly enjoyed him and liked him as one of my close and personal friends.
For so many reasons.

Q leaves behind his wonderful wife, Angela who is pregnant with a little girl that will be their first child together. His three sons and other close family members.
I will be mourning Q along side millions of other BSB fans all around the world.
My love and support goes out to Q's family, friends and the Backstreet Boys at this tough time.






No comments:

Post a Comment