stat

Friday, December 13, 2013

Randomness

You know when you're nice to a person of the opposite sex, show them appreciation and you give them attention, talk warmly about them and so on.
Just simply cause you like the person.. not like, like.. but.. like them.. as people.
You understand? And it gets confused for something else. That you actually LIKE them, or have a crush on them or something a long the lines of that.
It's frustrating.. Cause it has a tendency to ruin a relationship with that person. And you end up not talking to that person you thought so highly of.
Sad..
Just a random thought I had in my head just now. It happens.
Something like that ever happen to you?

I just got back from a short but fun evening out with my good friend Isabelle.
Her friends where I town performing at the local nightclub.
We always go see them when they're in town, and this time was no different.

Tomorrow I'm invited to a party at a friends house.
Looking forward to it.
But for now.. Bed!

Night lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment