stat

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

On a positive note

Wow, so much has happened since I last wrote here!
Only good things tho.. IF you don't count the fact that I'm down with the stomach flue.
But in the grater picture of it all.. It's nothing!


At the end of last month, my favorite boys in the world, the Backstreet Boys visited Sweden.
It's definitely been a whole while since their last visit.
I haven't met the boys since last summer, at the mixtape festival in PA. I've changed A WHOLE LOT since then.
It was an intense visit. They were only here for about 36hrs.
But we, our team.. Definitely got everything out of it that we wanted.
Let's just say we got more out of their visit than any other fans in Sweden. I'll just leave it at that!

Around the same time as this, actually, the day before they showed up.. I FINALLY got to move in to my apartment.
MY apartment! I live here under MY rules. It's definitely been a while.
I have my sister living with me also. But we compromise on everything and I don't feel at all that she or I are in the way of each other in any situation.
I'm sure we are gonna fight along the way.. But we are sisters, it's what we do.
But the good thing with sisters.. we always make up!

Two weeks ago, (dare I almost call him friend now? I see him as somewhere in between a "celebrity" that I admire, and as my friend.) Chris Medina visited Stockholm.
We have been talking on line and staying in touch for just about two years now and there are very few people in this world that I look up to and admire as much as I do with him.
His story and everything that he is, gives me hope.
He is such a genuine person.
It shines through just looking at him.
He is an amazing artist and I'm truly truly honored to have had the pleasure to stay in touch with him for all this time.

As of right now, I'm decked out in bed, stomach is feeling a lot better, but I dare not to go out and "live life" just yet. Wanna be cleared by Friday as I'm going out with a few friends!
I was supposed to have my good friend Anna come visit this weekend.
But she has hurt hew knee pretty badly and can't get here from Stockholm do to that soooo.. I guess getting drunk is my plan B? :)
Anna and I will be booking my birthday trip to New York/New Jersey tomorrow.
I can not wait to get back to my favorite city in the world!
It's been over a year now and this is the longest I've ever been away from the city since I first started going there back in 2009!
I  miss my wonderful friends in New York & New Jersey.
This is where you all are thinking; She's talking about Jordan.
But ya'll are wrong. First of all, I was more referring to Derek.
Second of all.. Jordan and I are not friends so I couldn't be referring to him as a friend, could I? :)
I also am looking forward and hoping to see my New York friend, Lana.
Haven't seen her either since the mixtape festival.
Also hoping to see Mary from Jersey..
I guess there's a few people I wanna meet up with! But most of all.. I am looking forward to seeing the Man in my life, the one and only.. Man-hattan!






No comments:

Post a Comment