stat

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's heeeereeee....!!!

It feels like I've been waiting for this forever!
I'm SO EXCITED over this. The boys are.. They're just.. *sigh*.. Fantastic!
I'm just so freakin grateful for all the happy moments with these guys.
Especially Christopher. He's awesome.. Always puts me in a happy mood.
Just thinking that if I would have never gone to see the Backstreet Boys (I know, that would never happen but just go with me on this one) this spring, I wouldn't have ever met these guys.
I love promoting them, helping Bama and Matt with little things when I'm asked.
Love keeping the fans hyped.. Cause as they say themselves.. If it wasn't for ExchangeEurope, and now also ExchangersUnited.com, the hype would have died a long time ago.
"Thank you for keeping the hype in Europe". You are so more than welcome.
I enjoy every second of it.
Even tho I've had some hiccups.. issues, with some fans that have gone far beyond "the line"... I still take the bad with all the good. Cause the grater part of all this is pure sunshine!
I hope, and think that these guys will be around for a long time to come and that I will get to share many more laughs and adventures with them.
Jamal, Christopher, Richard, Aaron and Alfredo.. and Of course, Bama and Matt.. Y'all are great.
Don't ever forget to have fun. Cause the second you do.. It will show.. and the magic that is you guys, The Exchange.. will be gone. LOVE you!




Don't forget to check out the video, share it with your friends on facebook and twitter.

Tell your neighbor, your teacher and your hamster about it to!




No comments:

Post a Comment