stat

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Anxiety Delux

Anxiety struck like a motherf.. Triggerd last night so going on 26hrs now.. Faaaantastic.
I've been doing really good with anxiety these past few weeks but just as I think, hey.. I got this.. BAM! It hits me again. I wish it would just.. end and go away, and stay away.
Definitely is no worse feeling than Anxiety.
That feeling of.. "I hope I don't have to wake up tomorrow.. that it will all just be over... "
NOT a feeling I would even wish upon my worst enemy.
And I don't like taking my meds anymore.. I want to be able to handle, this on my own.. I want to be strong enough to handle this on my own.. But the fact of the matter is still that it IS a medical condition and no one would expect someone with asthma to just.. "handle it".
I don't know.. sometimes I just feel like.. No one gets it.

Spent this weekend out at Jennifers summer house. Full house out there as always.
I feel so, at home when I'm with Jenn and her family. They're so tight.
All of the million cousins, her mom, dad and aunt.
I love them all. I wish I had a family like that. Or a family at all for that matter. Never had one.

Gonna take my meds now and try and unwind.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment