stat

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Angelica

I have this one friend. Well.. I have a lot of friends. But this one friend in particular, she means a little extra much to me.
She's one of those people who's just.. There.
She will tell you what's up when you LEAST want to hear it but when you MOST of all NEED to hear it. She will never tell you want you want to hear if it's not what you need to hear.
Angelica and I have had our runs, fallen out of touch do to.. well, life and other misunderstandings.
We always find our way back to each other tho.
I guess.. cause we just get each other and in the end of the day, I know she will always want what's best for me, and I for her.
She was one out of two people who was really there for me after the whole Jordan situation went to hell and back.
She was one of two people who I openly talked about my pregnancy and miscarriage with when it happened.
She knew things that no one else did, and before other people did.
I was, and still am just.. so comfortable around her.
I don't see her as much as I would want.. But when we do get to spend some time together things are never anything less of a perfect time.
I truly truly love you my dear friend and I hope you know that I will always be here for you.
No matter what.
Life may pull us a part and we may not speak to each other for long periods of time, but when it's all said and done, I never ever want to wake up in a world where I know that you and I will never be friends again.



I love you.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment